The Performance Enhancement must recognize the trend toward NON-FUNCTIONAL living and take measures to stay one step ahead!
The performance enhancement program must be designed with consideration toward the athlete, environment and tasks to be performed.
Remember that “Performance Enhancement” is not limited to athletics.
Many motions in every day life require dynamic postural control through multiple planes of motion and at different speeds of motion.
Integrated training is a comprehensive training approach that strives to improve all components necessary to allow an athlete to achieve optimum performance.
These components include:
- Kinetic Chain Assessment / Integrated Performance Profile
- Integrated Flexibility Training
- Core Training
- Balance Training
- Reactive Training
- Speed, Agility & Quickness Training
- Integrated Resistance Training
- Nutrition and Sports Supplementation
- Recovery and Regeneration